Thursday, March 22, 2007

Girls' room

I have been so impatient to start on a room in this house. I wanted to start in the girls' room because it looked the worst probably. Refer to earlier posts. There was the wallpaper and border to take down and then I painted. This green looks really terrific in some lights and really off in others. I plan to repaint the top a slightly different green - hoping to like it a little better. I was thinking of using the tan that I used in their room in MN for the bottom half. Then maybe green gingham and white curtains with accents in that redish pink. If I had lots of money I could do a lot more, but I am really trying to use what I have to make this room look nice and have some atmosphere. Am open to any suggestions of course.



3 comments:

Matt & Nicki said...

I can see how the lighting shows different shades/hues of green in the room. . .I wish I could see it in person!

Tami said...

I second Nicki's motion. :)

the johnson crew said...

i love the green on green. i wouldn't change it. it is beautiful!