Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Happy Holidays


Here are some photos of my home during the holidays - for those who care! I love this season and love decorating for it. But these will all come down right after New Years and I am allways glad to unclutter again. The star on my porch was made by Josh's mom from some scrap wood - amazing! I am so lucky to reap the benefits of her ingenuity!

This is a garland I made for over my sink window that looks into the playroom. The snowmen were painted by my talented and crafty mother and sister-in-law. Love them.
This is in our TV room and looks so pretty at night. Especially with my FrankSinatra CE on and the TV off. So basically, when Josh is not home.... :)


1 comment:

Matt & Nicki said...

I miss you!! I miss your house!! I see little things in your pictures that I remember from Minnesota and it makes me "homesick" for you. Your house looks beautiful!