Tuesday, December 18, 2007

New York City at Christmastime

For the first time ever I got to go to New York City. I went with three other ladies. We took a bus tour and went to Macy's, saw all the window displays and finished up the day here at Radio City Music Hall where we enjoyed their 75th Christmas celebration. It was such fun to see all of this during this time of year. Everything is so elaborate and beautifully done. This is the famous Christmas tree. After taking a million shots - all with bad angles - we found this spot designated "Christmas Tree Picture Taking Spot." Or something like that.
These were huge ornaments suspended on a shallow pond/waterfall. Breathtaking.
This was my favorite picture of the day. It was neat to see all this stuff in person rather than on TV or a postcard.

6 comments:

Matt & Nicki said...

I have always wanted to go to Rockefeller center at Christmas time and go skating!! You didn't tell me about your trip--sounds like fun!:)

Martha said...

WOW Anna - Looks like a great time!

Trust you have a wonderful Christmas! Give the kids a hug from me.

Love Ya,
Martie

Impact4Him said...

That looks like so much fun! It would be neat to see New York City at Christmas time. Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year!!

Martha said...

I've tagged you. Come over to my place and find out what's up. Hope you are having a good week. By the way - I emailed you - did you recieve it? Just wondering. My email is on my side bar if you need it.

Blessings,
~Martie

Esther said...

Anna!! I haven't blogged in a very long time - I finally did a post today and feel better about checking everyone else's blog. :) So great to see your house and the kids - and you of course.

Beth said...

please don't hate me! I "tagged" you. see my blog for rules.